|Membership Terms and Conditions
Personal information on the completed application
form will only be used by Larne Oil Club for the
purposes associated with the supply and delivery of
oil as part of the scheme.
- I give my consent for Larne Oil Club Community
Co-ordinator to negotiate on my behalf for the
supply of heating oil at the best available price.
- I understand that Larne Oil Club will not
negotiate any other terms (such as payment
arrangements) on my behalf.
- I agree that all payments of invoices must be
made by me directly to the selected supplier and
that I am responsible for ensuring I am aware of
the payment terms specified by the supplier.
Should Larne Oil Club become aware of non-payment
within suppliers terms, I accept that my membership
of the scheme will be terminated.
- I agree that once I have placed an order by
e-mail or via the community co-ordinator, it is
- I agree that neither Larne Oil Club nor anyone
acting on behalf of Larne Oil Club will be held
liable for any claims that may arise between me
and any of the selected oil suppliers who supply
- I understand that when I want to order fuel, it
is my own responsibility to ensure that my order
form is returned to my local co-ordinator before
the deadline specified for the next month's order,
and that neither Larne Oil Club nor anyone acting
on behalf of Larne Oil Club will be held liable
for any shortage of fuel or any other problem
I experience if I fail to meet the specified
- I will advise Larne Oil Club of any changes to
my membership details in writing.